Monday, November 8, 2010

Fairy Calendar - NOW AVAILABLE!



It was great to see so many of you in Bath this weekend. Thank you for coming along to say "Hello!"



I have now managed to get my act together enough to produce a gorgeous Calendar celebrating the Fairies of Much Pottering. This is available either direct from me at my Craft fairs or by clicking the link below:

 http://www.lulu.com/content/legacy-lulustudio-calendar/fairy-calendar/9521743




This is beautifully produced and features a different fairy for each month. It makes a lovely gift - either for a friend or why not treat yourself?!



My next Craft Fair will be at Bourton-on-the-Water on Saturday 20th November, and then back to The Guildhall, Bath, for Saturday 27th November and Saturday 4th December. Oh - and don't forget the Vintage and Handmade Fair at Chipping Sodbury on Sunday 28th November.



Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment