Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Christmas Approach-eth

It has been SOOOOOO very long since I posted an entry on my blog.  There are even new buttons I can use that I know nothing about!! - Alright so I didn't know many buttons before!

Anyway I just wanted to say that, if any of you happen upon this blog in the coming weeks - I am in Craft Market Mode - I will be at the following Craft Markets as listed and would love to have a few old friends pop by to say Hello!  Even though I am a hopeless blogger!!

6 Nov - The Brunswick Room, The Guildhall, Bath - THIS SATURDAY!! (so not panicking at all!)

20 Nov - Contemporary Craft Market,Victoria Hall,  Bourton-on-the-Water

27 Nov - The Brunswick Room, The Guildhall, Bath

28 Nov - Vintage and Handmade Fair, Chipping Sodbury Village Hall

4 Dec - The Brunswick Room The Guildhall, Bath

11 Dec - Hereford Contemporary Craft Market, Hereford Town Centre
12 Dec - Hereford Contemporary Craft Market, Hereford Town Centre

My work is also available at blue-ginger Gallery, Cradley, Malvern, Worcestershire WR13 5NW
and Fisherton Mill Gallery, 108 Fisherton Street,Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP2 7QY and on
exhibition from 13 Nov - 24 Dec at the Gifted Exhibition, Newcastle-under-Lyme Museum and Art Gallery

I have been working very hard making some gorgeous pieces and it would be great to see you if you are in the area. 
Please do come along and say "Hello!"

1 comment:

  1. Great ~ I will get to see you at the V & H. Can't wit to see what you have been up to!
    x

    ReplyDelete