Thursday, May 21, 2009

New Broom

I have decided that I must crack this Blogging thing! I am really going to try and post every week and take my camera out with me to places so that I can take pictures that I can share.


I am going to have to steal myself to comment on other people's blogs - which as quite a shy individual is something that doesn't come easily to me.


I have been working hard today getting things ready for my Craft Market in Hereford on 13th June. I am going to have to be extremely organised this time as we fly out to Barcelona on 14th June to celebrate our wedding anniversary. I know - whose stupid idea was it to book both things so close together! It didn't seem SUCH a stupid idea at the time - although I have to question my own judgement as the dates are looming larger! Chris and I haven't had a holiday without kids for about 10 years so I'm really looking forward to it - and I've always wanted to go to Barcelona. I'm hoping I'll come back all inspired after seeing the gorgeous architecture and art.

No comments:

Post a Comment